4 July 2013

Advanced Style x Vogue Australia with love


One of my favourite blogs Advanced Style with Ari Seth Cohen has been featured in
Vogue Australia. 
 
Ever since I was a little girl I've looked up to the style, grace and beauty of older women and now I'm so happy to live in an age where our beauty ideals finally again include older ages. Vogue Australia has truly done something new. But I think it's just a matter of time until we get to see more ages in our fashion magazines in general. Once again we can look forward to the future.
 



Cohen wrote this on his blog:   
 
I'm excited to finally share the story I shot for  the July issue of Vogue Australia with everyone. It's incredible to see some of my favorite ladies gracing the pages of Vogue and looking spectacular. Kudos to Vogue Australia for recognizing the beauty and grace of older women.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...